Friday, May 7, 2010

Personality.

This little girl's personality is so much fun!
I love this age. They change so much and start to form the person they are going to become!
She has become quite independent.
She wants help from no one. No matter what. Even if there is no possible way she can accomplish the task she is trying.
It's really funny to watch. She get's sooo mad bless her little heart.
Her new thing is trying to wear every one's shoes except her own.
Watching her try and walk in Ryan's shoes is my favorite.
Mainly cause the minute she tries to walk, (once she's gotten her foot in the shoe), it just comes right out. So then she'll drag her foot, so that she gets the shoe moving with her body.
She's no dummie that's for sure!
She's also been into helping me clean.
She will take a wipe and clean the floor, the walls, her shoes, anything really.
I love it!
And I am so glad she is a part of our family.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: