Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Please come back

We had such marvelous weather the past 2 months.
Please come back...
Today it is 50 and BLOWING like you wouldn't believe.
I don't know if I am just a wuss, but I had to turn the heater back on. I am freezing!
What a cruel joke. To have such a wonderful spring, and now when it should only be getting warmer, we are cooling off.
At least I have 5 de mayo to look forward too!
I am making Cafe Rio. ( can I say yum!)
And if I were still in Mexico, I would have had Caden home with me all day.
That would have been fun.
As much as I do love school, I am so ready for the summer and for my boy to be home with me.
To go to parks, bike rides, and yes of course swimming.
SUN! HOT! TAN!
These are the words that come to mind!
Although I know that he will be wanting to hang with all the neighborhood kids
and really want nothing to do with his mom.
At least he is still willing to give me kisses and hugs in front of them.
That will be a sad day when that ends. Crushing really.
But I know most moms go through this and it will be fine.
So until then, good weather please return, I am missing you!
Your friend, Katie

No comments: