Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Ryan!

(Us in 2001)

Today is my honey's brithday!
Ryan is 32 years old. Few more and he'll be in his mid thirties...
I still think he looks just as handsome as he does in the picture above (ripe old age of 23).
I am so luck to have him in my life, and that I get to celebrate his birthday with him.
He is so good to me and to our children. I couldn't be a luckier girl.
So today we celebrate by being together as a family.
Caden's baseball game,
Buffalo Wild Wings,
And a movie.
Happy Birthday honey, we love you!

1 comment:

The Ellis Fam said...

happy birthday ryan. I told mark to call you yesterday but he got busy with work then came home and i threw scott at him and we didn't remember till it was way too late your time. i'm sorry. i hope you had a great day.