Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pegs.

Pegs.
I love this lady!
I don't think you could find a more sweet, stubborn, compassionate, tender hearted, Christ like person than my Aunt Peggy.
I can't imagine going throughout life not being able to see this wonderful world we live in.
The has. Everyday of her life.
This dog, Nelson ( also know as Nelspup, nelsy boy, and my personal favorite ,nelsonian insitute) is her eyes.
She has had many "babies" like Nelson who have guided her through this world.
Now she is preparing to return home.
I know my grandma is probably very excited to be reunited with her daughter.
Peggy was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
This is such a bitter sweet moment for those of us being left behind.
My dad and Aunt Debbie are loosing yet another family member.
We are loosing a beloved Aunt, who has been so kind and loving to all her nieces and nephews.
This is the plan. I have to keep reminding myself of that.
Although it is really hard.
I feel like I haven't been there enough for her.
Death makes you think of that.
The things you wish that you would have done.
I am just going to think of going and seeing her and making the most of the last earthly time that I will get to spend with my Aunt. I love you Peggy!


This picture is a classic.
Not only is my dad and Ryan out, but this is a typical Peggy picture. No one sleeps more than this lady!

No comments: