Thursday, July 1, 2010

Salt Lake, Morgan and Eclipse

Tuesday we headed to Salt Lake to hang out with Mark and Caroline.
As I wright this I realize there are no pictures of them, but we were at their house and they were there! Tuesday we went to the Gateway mall and let the kids splash in the water fountains. Well I should say we let the boys watch them while we, the girls went shopping!
Wednesday we took the kids bowling. They had a blast, and so did we! I bowled by best ever, 159! I should become a pro!


That night we headed up to Morgan to see the Chournos clan. Oh how I love that family! I wish we lived closer so that we could see them more often.
For some reason I got no pictures. Maybe cause I was just enjoying myself and relaxing!
The kids had a blast with Emily's little chill-ins! Hopefully next time we'll get to spend more time with them! And what a better way to spend my birthday than with them!
We headed up and I got to go to Eclipse with Heather and Tina!
Loved it! It really was so good! Thanks girls for the birthday treat.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: