Saturday, August 14, 2010

Life

My kids have an obsession:
The photo booth.
I feel like a have a delete about 100 pictures a day.
One's like this:
Or this:
And this:
Oh, all such cute pictures, but there are thousands more just the same.
I just love my kids, they are the best!:)

On another note, I need my hair done...bad.
I'm so bored, and ready to chop it off. I've been growing it out for sometime. It seems like every time I get it to this length, it doesn't survive any more.
Case in point:
What do you think, cut it, or keep on growing?!

Nothing beats these grossly hot days as a frozen go-gurt!
And a nice book to go along with the mid afternoon snack!

This sweet little one entered the world on Thursday!
I can not wait to get my hands on him in a month and snuggle!
I wish I was there right now dang-it!

1 comment:

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

ahhh love all the pictures!!! i wish you were here too! so soon!!! love you bunches and bunches give those kiddos kisses from me!