Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cuteness.

Describes this face:
I just love this little girls personality. She just get more fun by the minute. It's so fun getting to see her grow into this little person.
She has become a little feisty, and quite independent. She does her own thing, and no one can tell her otherwise.
Like this helemet. She inisted she wear it all afternoon. All around the nighboorhood, in the house, no matter what for a period of 2 hours I could not get this bike helmet off her head.
Well she wears it well don't you think?!




P.S. I ran 18 miles yesterday! Drum roll please....in 2:40 hrs.
My goal for this crazy marathon idea is to run it in 4 hours, so this training run puts me on track.
Although I hear a marathon race doesn't truly start until after 20 miles, so I guess we'll see...

No comments: