Friday, December 24, 2010

Twas the Night Before Chirstmas....

Twas the night before Christmas...
And the Ellis house partied it up!
We got together with some friends and a blast sledding for a few hours!
Brooke had a blast! And the boys of course were little dare devils:
Kylee was missing in action, but that is a whole other story...
More sledding fun:
Then we came back and had a wonderful meal, played games, and and had to do the Oberg traditions of decorating homemade gingerbread houses!
It was a blast, although some of the houses had structural issues... I needed my Grannie here for the good houses!
Of course we then needed to open our Christmas PJ's!

We are having a special Christmas this year getting to spend it with our good friends the Tates. My kids are having a blast with their friends.
It's making up for not having any of our family and cousins around.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
(P.S. I think I am a little more excited for tomorrow than my kids! Now to go finish wrapping presents!!!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: