Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We were finally ready at 2 am.
Santa didn't disappoint....
I was pleasantly blessed as the kids didn't wake up until 7:45!
Once they were up they were so excited to see what was awaiting them down stairs:
After looking through the stockings we headed down stairs to watch Joy to the world.
Mistake, letting the kids get into their stockings before the movie. They were distracted the whole time, and it was a little frustrating for me... oh well they were just too excited!
Santa did not disappoint:
Caden got a Star Wars Lego set, Kylee got a Rapunzel doll, Brandon got a bat-mobile, and Brooke got a vintage Fisher Price little piano!
As you can tell we had a fabulous day!
(Grandma and Grandpa Willardson, thanks for the princess dress, as you can tell it will definitely get used!)
I am so thankful for the perfect gift we could ever be given, the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ.
I am grateful for the gospel in my life, and to live in such a great country where I can celebrate the birth of our Savior.
I am grateful for my family near and far, and the love we have for each other. I am grateful for wonderful friends who support me and love me.
I am grateful for this time of year where I can reflect on the things that matter most.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: