Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy.

We are happy.
Happy that in a few months we will have a new family member!
This past Wednesday Sandy McCleve proposed to my lil' sister Hanna, and she said YES!
Hanna is amazing, and after a few phone calls with the Sandy, he's pretty awesome too. Yeah I think we're tight...
The happy couple:

This especially makes me happy:
I love when they have daddy time. It's too cute for words.
Even though I sometimes get a little jealous that my baby is a daddy's girl, it gives me comfort to know that she loves her dad that much.
He's the best dad in the world.( OK I am biased, but he has to be ranked in the top 1%)

Yesterday I had group fitness tryouts at Lifetime. That makes me happy. Now I am just crossing my fingers that I get picked. I was so nervous. I haven't taught in 2 and 1/2 years, but once the mic was on, and the music was going, it was like I had never stopped. It was so much fun! The tryout was different than I expected. I thought when I was done that I could leave, but we were being evaluated on how we participated as well, so I cycled, stepped, strength trained, kick-boxed, zumba, and yoga for 2 and 1/2 hours! It was quite the workout! Good thing I decided against running that morning. Now I am just waiting to see if I get hired or not:)
All in all it was a great week. A happy one.

No comments: