Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Celebration!

It's a celebration in the Ellis house.
A celebration with yummy homemade hummus, but also that Brooke will soon, hopefully be ear infection free! This poor girl has had 12 ear infections in the past 12 months, and they finally are going to do something about it! Hooray! So February 15th is the date that will hopefully change and improve this sweet little girls life!:) ( Although this date is terrifying her mommy a little...)

Another celebration is my mothers birthday!

I just love my mom! She is the most amazing woman on the planet. I feel blessed to have her as my mom, and in my life. I feel so lucky that she is only a phone call away everyday. So, even though I don't get to be around her often, I do get to talk to her whenever I want!
Happy birthday Mom, we love you!

No comments: