Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo

We of course celebrated Cinco de Mayo in this house. Living in Mexico, I have to carry on some traditions. Now if I would have been more on the ball, the feast would have been the oh so famous tortilla soup. But since most of my little nuggets wouldn't touch that meal ( they seriously don't know what they are missing out on...) and the prep of that meal just made me tired of thinking about it, I opted for something the whole fam would gobble up: Taco's of course!
We had a fun time eating on the place mats my mom made. It made it that much more festive!
The only thing that was missing, was some green salsa and Horchata... oh well, maybe I'll be more prepared next year and make it a party!:)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

you inspired me! im going down to make tacos!!!!!