Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th Celebrations.

So we arrived home on the 4th. at 6:30. Had an amazing BBQ and then headed to the hill for the firework show. I was dog tried(up at 3:30 to head to the airport for our long trip home) but we couldn't miss out on the festivities!
Baby Lila was supper sweet. I missed that girl. Brooke and Kenadie had an amazing reunion.:)
They played on the playground while we waited for the sun to set!
Look at those beauties!
The kids enjoying the fireworks. Kenadie's face describes it all!

Afterwords I took a tumble down the hill holding Kenadie. It was quite Embarrassing and REALLY painful. I got an insta-bruise on my knee, and yes the one that has been giving me problems. I think a marathon is officially out:( Aiming for a half instead.
Now we are trying to get back into the swing of things, and back on Minnesota time. Holy cow this time difference is kicking my butt!
Now for the blogging frenzy! I'm going to update in order so scroll down if you want to catch up on what we've been doing the past 3 weeks!
Happy Fourth Everyone!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: