Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tara.

I realized I missed a post, so this is a little out of order:)
For my birthday, Tara and I went on a shopping trip to Anchorage!
My family was nice enough to watch all of our little rug rats.
We had so much fun trying on clothes, buying things for ourselves and of course the kiddos.
It's hard to resist buying things for the little munchkins...
Really a highlight of my trip was getting to spend so much time with Tara.
I am so thankful for her friendship. She is truly like a sister to me.
She's such a good mother, wife and friend. I need to take notes when I'm around her.
Now if we can somehow figure out how to live by each other...
Love you friend!

2 comments:

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

Ahh Katie, you have me crying:) I love you so much and cherish our friendship dearly. You will always be a dear friend to me and I can always count on you no matter what. Thanks for such a sweet post I feel so lucky to have you! Love you sister!!!

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

Ahhhh friend you have me crying:0 I love you and cherish your friendship so much. I seriously had so much fun when you guys were up here. Thanks for all of the fun memories! I will cherish them forever. Thanks for being such a true friend that I can count on anyday, anytime. I love you so much!