Friday, August 19, 2011

A Yankee night.

Last night we went to a Twins game. Again. But seriously, how could you not, they were playing the Yankee's. If you like that team or not, they are good! So we went with some friends who had extra tickets.As you can see, the seats weren't near as good as last time, but hey they were still pretty amazing! We had so much fun! Talking, laughing, and of course EATING!
Ryan and I:
Night time:

This picture made me laugh for a long time! I could not stop laughing!
Now because I don't watch much NFL I didn't know who this person was, but my husband did, and so did everyone around me, cause they were all taking pictures like crazy! If you're like me and have no clue who he is, he is the new quarterback for the Vikings, Donovan McNabb.
Scott got this picture for me, and apparently not to discreet about it cause he's looking right at the camera! The face he's making is priceless!

No comments: