Sunday, January 15, 2012

Scrappy.







This is how we have been spending some of our Saturdays.
At wrestling tournaments. The kids really are troopers, cause these aren't short little things, and aren't for the faint of heart.

But Brandon loves them! And boy is he a scrappy little wrestler. Ryan says he runs a good half. I go with it!
He sure is cute though!



He was on quite a winning streak. That streak was ended this past Saturday. And for the first time I saw him get emotional after loosing. It broke my heart. It's so incredibly hard to see your little one so sad over a loss.

This was his closest match. And of course I'm biased, but he should have won this match. It was all the refs fault! 
But that's OK. He'll have many more matches to come. And like I said, he's scrappy. This kids gonna be one good wrestler!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: