Saturday, March 17, 2012

Apartment living.

 Brooke has taken to playing a lot of just dance. It's pretty cute.
 She is also my little exploring buddy. We are finding our way around this place. I think we have our neighborhood pretty much memorized. The kids love to drive by the house after I pick them up from school. We are all beyond excited to "get out of this department" as Kylee would say.

And I am excited to not have to stare at this as I fall asleep:
My husbands new prized possession. The garage at "the department" apparently isn't good enough, so I get to have it right next to me. I know I'm lucky. Or so he tells me.
I just love my Ryan.

2 comments:

Hanna McCleve said...

Umm.. that is a sexy bike.. your really lucky to have that sexy thing next to you HA!

Holly June said...

I'm gonna smooch Brookie to death!