Thursday, August 30, 2012

Another Year.

 Monday was the first day of school. I have totally been slacking in the blogging world, and I am swearing to be better as of now!!
My kids were so excited for the school year to start. And while I have loved this summer, and so enjoyed all the fun we've had, I am so ready for a schedule, and order back into our lives.

Caden is now in the 4th grade. When did that happen?! How did this happen?!

 Kylee very ready to start this 2nd grade school year! She has turned into the fashion queen. Heaven help me...

Brandon ready to take on second grade.

Ryan and his kids. Brooke was wanting in on the picture action.
She gets to start pre-school next week! She is beyond excited and I am so excited to take her and see her face as she gets to be a "big girl". 
Here is to a new school year!

No comments: