Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Arizona

 I was lucky enough to get to go down to Arizona again with Ryan on a work trip!
This time I had a friend to hang with, his boss' wife. So much more fun with a friend.
While the guys were at meetings, we went shopping, ate, and even met up with my good friend Sandie for a nice hike in 70 degree weather. It was heaven considering we left -5 weather back home!

One night Ryan and I took a drive around the city. It's so much fun to explore other cities.
This fountain is in Fountain Hills, AZ. and this picture doesn't even do the height of this thing justice!

We also drove to Mesa to see the temple.

The highlight for sure for me was getting to have a front and center concert by The Band Perry!
Most people at this conference had no clue who they even were, I felt like I was their special little groupie singing their songs while everyone else just smiled...

And I think cause I was one of the only ones who knew their songs, we connected:)
After the concert, she came over to me and shook my hand. I know I'm special.
I feel so blessed to be able to go with Ryan on these trips. 
I also feel so blessed to have amazing kids that make coming home so sweet.

No comments: