Thursday, February 21, 2013

Carnival Breeze Days 4-5

Day Four took us to Jamaica!
I am bummed I didn't get any pictures of our excursion, but there was no way I was going to bring my camera, in case it dropped in the river.
We went to Dunns River Falls. It is a river that flows into the ocean, and you hike up it! It was so much fun. The picture that they took of us, was lets just say less than flattering, so just imagine us climbing rocks up a river in the jungle!

On our way back to the ship, we found this guy:
Check out the chair he is standing on... on bottles, but balancing on just three!
Pretty crazy.


Back on the boat, enjoying Jamaica behind me.

The Blush Restaurant, where we stuffed our faces every night.
Can anyone say warm chocolate melting cake?! Delish!

Day 5 was a day at sea, and Valentines day!
We spent the day working out, laying out, and doing the ropes course!

Who would have thought that we could get so much workouts in  on a vacation?! Well we did! It was so nice to just workout, layout and read, and of course eat, and have so much fun with friends.

Because it was Valentines, we had another dress up night.
Dinner was so delicious of course, and then we hit the comedy club after.

Mandy and Regan

Matt and Jen

Ryan and I
Can't find the pic of Toph and Brittany, but they were there too!
I have never laughed so hard in my life! They guy was pretty funny!

No comments: