Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter

 We had a wonderful Easter Sunday.
The girls were very excited to show off their new Easter clothes.

The boys I could hardly get to sit for a picture.

 I took advantage of the girls wanting to take pictures and joined in with them!

My little Brookie

Beautiful Kylee. (who thought it would be a good idea to put a little lipstick and mascara on... boy am I in trouble!)

Since we had 9am church, we did baskets and our easter egg hunt when we got home.
The kids were so happy, which makes for a happy momma.
We talked about the true meaning of Easter, and their cute little responses couldn't have made me prouder.
I am so grateful for the Savior, for the atonement, and because of his sacrifice, these 4 little people are part of my family forever.
And even though he is missing in action, Ryan changed his ticket so he could spend the Holiday with us. Love that guy.

No comments: