Saturday, March 30, 2013

Ramblings!

 During Spring Break, I got to run outside during the week! What a treat! Especially since I am coming off this long overuse injury, not to bore you with the details, but I am so happy to just be able to run the miles I can! I headed up to a trail in the foothills, and I went from 65 degrees, to 55, but still great running weather, and amazing view of the mountains around me! These pictures doesn't even do my view justice.

Ryan and I have been really good at going out for dates, and after dinner we hit up Wal-Mart to do some Easter candy shopping! My handsome hubby has been in the grocery business for 11 years, and no matter what products he was ever over, we would always have to go and check it out whether it was his stores or the competitions'. Now he is on the other side of the isle, selling to stores, and ANY time we are in a store, and especially Wal-Mart, we are in the potato isle!

Ryan has been traveling A LOT! hopefully it will slow down some. We miss him!
He was going to be gone for Easter, so happy Easter to me:
LOVING my new purse!

1 comment:

Megan and Jared said...

Looks like you guys are doing well. Love all the posts :)