Saturday, May 11, 2013

Life of a Soccer Mom.

 I never could figure our sometimes why the phrase is soccer mom?! 
While we did try soccer for a short season, I think Basketball, Dance, and Cheer are going to be in my future for a long time!
Kylee has become quite the little dancer, and has gone to 3 cheer camps now and loves them!

The boys just finished their second round of basketball at the Y.
Brandon(#4) was awarded the Speedy Gonzales Award. The kid was pretty fast, and can drain some good shots.

Caden(#10) had a blast, and was quite the baller! He is already talking about fall ball... Oh boy. That is basketball all school year long!
Needless to say I have spent many hours in the car, sitting through dances, and watching games.
As much as I do love watching my kiddos, I am ready for a break!:)

No comments: