Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

 Happy Mothers Day.
I am so grateful that I have four beautiful little face that have given me the best gift day after day, being their mother. They fill my day with lots of laughter, hugs, tears, kisses, and unconditional love.

I love my boys enthusiasm for reading, just like me!

I love (most of the time) Kylee's spunky personality, and her zest for life.

I love Brooke's imagination, and that she would rather hang out with me than go to pre-school!
They make my world go round, and life would not be the same with out them.

I am also grateful for my mother on this Mother's Day.
I hope to be half the mother she was to me, to my children.
I am grateful for her paticence with me, her stubborn strong headed daughter..:)
Grateful for teaching me the gospel, and unconditional love.
Without her I would not be the person I am today.
I love you.

No comments: