Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A early birthday surprise...

 This year we got the boys a combined gift, a in ground basketball hoop. So Brandon got his gift a little early, making Kylee a little less than happy that she had to wait for hers.

Ryan and I had decided that we would get Kylee a pet this year, and a cat is about the most I was willing to handle. One of my good friends in-laws, happened to have had kittens not to long ago, so it worked out perfect! 

My friend and I picked her up from dance, got some lunch and headed out to the farm to surprise her with her gift.
As we walked around she found the kitties right away! She was in heaven.
I wish that the video we took wouldn't have cut off... it truly was the most memorable moment. My phone had hit it's limit, and cut off right when she asked what we were doing there.
Her reaction was priceless. It brought tears to my eyes!

Here she is with her kitty:
 
The other kiddos are so in love as well. And I can see that this is going to be an interesting adventure...

No comments: