Sunday, September 29, 2013

Family Time.

The football season is winding down...
And thank goodness. Mainly because I don't enjoy sitting in the freezing cold.
It has been so fun seeing Caden enjoy football.

After the game, (and showers) we decided to explore this beautiful area we live in!
We headed up North to Mesa Falls. It's pretty much on the edge of Yellowstone.
It was BEAUTIFUL.

I can't believe we live so close to such beauty.

Love that handsome man!

I can't believe that this family is getting so old...
How did my kids grow up so fast??

These falls were something else.

These were the lower falls, that we didn't get to hike to.
Guess we need to make a trip back:)

Afterwards we went to a restraunt called Big Jud's. 
We have been hearing about their enormous hamburgers, and hey they were on Man Vs. Food, so we decided to try it out.
Caden thought he could take on one of their signature single hamburgers...
Ryan thought that between Caden, him and I, we could tackle a double, much to Caden's disappointment. he pouted until they brought it out:
I've never seen anything so huge!!
He immediately started laughing. 
It was surprisingly very good! And I was stuffed! One of the challenges is to eat the whole thing by yourself, along with a shake and fries. Gross. And there were plenty pf people on the wall who had accomplished this feat. I love spending time with my family.

No comments: