Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Aunt Peggy


My sweet Aunt Peggy passed away 3-9-14. She was the sweetest most Christ Like person I've ever known. It was a rough week. My dad and my Aunt Debbie lost their sister. We lost our aunt. I am so grateful to come from such an amazing family. We may not see each other very often, but we love each other. We are there for each other. I'm glad they are my family.

Always time for a selfie:)

Willardson cousins.

The funeral was in Houston, then we all came to Utah for her burial service.
I thought I had cried all the tears I could. But the final good bye had me tearing up all over again.

Hanna and Sandy gave us the idea to use sharpies to write one last message to Peggy.

The one thing that brings joy and happiness is that she is with her parents again, she can see, dance, and is whole. We miss her dearly. 

My Aunt Debbie.

This little girl is smiling, laughing and dancing, and SEEING.
Until we meet again.

No comments: