Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mothers day and Anniversary party!

 This past weekend was a great one! Our anniversary was Thursday, but with a busy life of children and end of school activities, we had to wait until the weekend to celebrate.
Ryan knows me all too well, and got me things to prepare myself for Boston, and chocolate!
Saturday we headed down to Pocatello to a dinner theatre to watch Seven Brides for Seven brothers.
Good food, and a great play!

Sunday morning I woke up to this:
Shakeology pancakes, and eggs. YUM!

So grateful that these kiddos are mine. I have loved being a mother. And these kids make my job easy.

Caden gave me the best present of all.... a kiss on the lips. This kids isn't much for affection, but he is tenderhearted and such a good boy.

And I wouldn't be half the mother I am without this woman as my example. She has taught me what hard work, dedication, loyalty, and love is all about. I couldn't have asked for a better mother. I hope I am half the mother to my kids as she is to me. She is also a pretty fantastic grandma:)
Happy Mothers DAY!

No comments: