Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kindergarten here we come!

So it's really weird to think that my little boy is going to go to school in a few months! Do I really have a child old enough for that?! His preschool did a really cute little graduation ceremony with a picture slide show and they sewed all the little caps out of felt. Caden had a blast and thinks he is really big now. He tells me he's not a toddler any more! cute huh?!

Getting his little certificate
The twins, trying to be good and stay in their seats.(Ryan was out of town so I was on my own) Needless to say i did have to chase them down a few times. They naturally wanted to be on the stage with Caden.

Caden all "grown up"! Isn't he just so cute! And it's still so hard not to want to pinch his cheeks!(Even though he hates it now cause "he's big"!


1 comment:

The Himmerich's said...

i can't belive how fast time flies it seems like a year ago we were both in beauty school and single!!!Love ya Kristi