Friday, August 22, 2008

Random things and the dreaded prego pic...

So here it is, the belly picture! I'm not a big fan of pictures when I'm pregnant, but some have asked to see, so here you go! One reason I agreed is because so far this is my best pregnancy as far as weight gain, and after the twins I feel small for being 4 and1/2 months along! As long as I take my medicine I'm doing pretty good now. I can get off the couch and go about the busy life as a mother of three. I've tried twice the past two weeks to not take it thinking I'm far enough along that I should be good right? Not so both those days, I spent my time in the bathroom. Oh well I'll just keep taking it for a few more weeks and see what happens then! A few milestones, i stared feeling the baby move two weeks ago and I've now the last couple of days been able to feel it move on the outside! Ryan got to experience it last night, which is fun cause it always helps make it more real for him. I didn't keep track of this with the last two, so I'd thought I'd wright it down so I could look back and remember!

So I can finally get Kylee's hair all the way up! And I think she looks so cute! She has wanted her hair this way ever since I did this earlier this week. She calls them her piggy tails, and she's so proud she can wear her hair just like her best friend Hailey.


Last weekend we went down to Rochester to visit our friends the McBrides. Ryan went to High School with Brandon and since moving here we have gotten together a few times! Their little boy Jace turned one, so we partied, ate good food and enjoyed their company. They are moving to Logan next week and we will be sad that they won't be so close anymore!







4 comments:

Amy said...

You are such a cute pregnant girl!!

Amy said...

P.S You look so great too, when I was 18 weeks I swear I looked like I was carrying 5!

Anonymous said...

Last time I saw your twins, they were my daughters age. Just babies. I can't believe how fast they grow. I hope your pregnancy is going well!

Lbrtychic said...

Congratulations. I can't believe you are having another baby! Hope you are feeling better. It looks like you guys had a fun and busy summer. It was fun to hear from you, keep in touch.