Friday, May 15, 2009

Brooke is Four Months Old!

This post is a few days late, but my little baby is 4 months old! Time is just flying by, I want it to stop! She is such a joy to be around, really the best baby EVER!
Some new things she is doing is laughing, and really today I think she finally discovered it without giving herself the hiccups! Caden had her laughing for 10 minutes straight, it was so cute! She can lift her head up pretty high getting her arms up underneath her:( so big where did my newborn go?! She started sucking her thumb when she's in her crib...another thumb sucker! I took some pictures but my memory card wasn't in and I don't know how to get those off. They are so cute of her...oh well I'm sure I'll have more opportunities to get those thumb sucking, head lifting pictures later!
We went to the Doctor Tuesday and she is your average baby! Imagine that! She weighed 13 lbs 5 oz. and was 24 inches long. As Ryan says not average, perfect! I agree! I just love her chunky rolls on her legs, they are precious! Kylee didn't grace us with any chunkiness, or Brandon for that matter, it's fun to have a little chunker again!
We tried for some rice the other day and she was not having it. I have been giving her some rice with formula in a bottle which she loves, but she wasn't quite sure what to do with the spoon. Oh well we have plenty of time for that, maybe next month!
She is still a great sleeper, sleeping 12 hours a night! Oh how mom appreciates this! To sum it up she is pretty much the best baby ever, we love you Brooke!

1 comment:

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

I can't believe how much she looks like a mini Ryan! but of course cuter:):) Love you guys so much!