Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First couple weeks of July...

P.S. A bit of a picture overload, I'm a little behind!:)

First was my birthday! Ryan and the kids took me to Buffalo Wild Wings, one of my favs! They gave me money to get some much needed running shoes for my up coming race.
Me and Sweet Brookie!
Ryan and Bran
Caden and Ryan
Kylee and me!
Fourth of July was a blast! We had a picnic with a bunch of families in the ward, then headed to the hill to watch the fireworks!
We've been doing alot of swimming this summer. We got a membership at this gym that has an outdoor pool! The kids have loved it, and so have I, it's been great entertainment!
Some of our great friends from Indiana were in Rochester for the summer and they came up for a visit and a BBQ. We had a blast with them and their cute little girls. Kylee is still talking about Ruby!
Brooke turned 6 months on the 9th! Where has the time gone?! Some milestones... She has found her feet and LOVES them! She finally decided to roll over, she's in no hurry to grow up, which is fine by me!:)
Her Stats: 16 lbs 6 oz (60th) 25 inches (50th)
And of course tons of fun with the new addition to the family, Kenadie!








3 comments:

Megan and Jared said...

Your family is so cute! And so is your blog! I miss you guys so much, I can't believe how big your kids are getting

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

sooo stinking cute!!! You have the cutest kids ever! Wish you were here and can't wait to see you! LOVE YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! Except of the one where it looks like your child is drowning in the pool!!!! What is up with that one??

:)