Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reflections

Today is my dads birthday.
It is also the mark of my 200th post.
On top of that it is new years eve. So much to celebrate.
I have been thinking a lot of the past year.
Things I have learned. Things I want to change.
Things I want to do different. Ways I have grown, and ways I need to improve.
As a mother, wife, sister, daughter, as a person. There is always need for improvement.
I have been so blessed this year. With the birth of a healthy beautiful daughter, My oldest growing up and going to school and growing leaps and bounds. Two sweet twins who fill my life with so much adventure and love, and they never fail to always give me the opportunity to share wonderful stories of what life is like raising twins. I love them!
I am so blessed with the greatest husband any girl could ask for. I know too many times I take for granted the person I married. he works so hard to provide for me and the kids. He is the best dad and loves our kids. He is always putting me and the kids' needs before his own.
I am also so blessed to be part of such a awesome family.
Awesome grandparents. Awesome parents. Awesome siblings. Awesome cousins.
It has been so much fun to get to come home and spend time with all these people I love.
And most of all I feel so blessed to have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life.
I would truly be lost in this life without the Savior in my life.
I am so grateful for the atonement. For his sacrifice for us. Which is what makes it possible for us to return and live with him again someday.
So that I can be with my family for eternity.
I am grateful for Joseph Smith for having the courage as a 14 year old boy to kneel down and pray to his Heavenly Father.
I hope as I go about this next year that I will have the courage to share the gospel message to those willing to listen. To get out of my bubble and be kinder to those around me.
To give more service.
So here's to 2010. Let it be a good one!
A few pics of the last few days. Notice the lack of my 3 older missing in some. I feel like I'm almost childless. The older three are having so much fun, they don't have much time for their mom. It's so nice to have family that love my kids so much and that my kids love them in return.
It could be a very sad day when we have to leave. I think Caden is going to have a hard time pulling away from Sadie. She is the best.
Brooke found Grandma's canning rings. That is her favorite place to play.

This boy is soooo cute. I still can't believe how much he looks like his daddy.
I was able to snap a quick pic of Kylee getting a snack.
Chips and Salsa! A family fav!
The Wii. Everyone loves a good Wii tournament.

Once again I candid of Brandon. He's about to have a rude awakening when we get home.
I am starting the breaking of the thumb sucking habit. Wish me luck.
The stuff I'm going to use I've been told is magic. So I'm going with it.
Goes for Kylee too.

Because we are having our big partay tonight, We celebrated my dads birthday yesterday. All us kids got him a new driver. I think he liked it.

Me and My baby. This little girl is about to be one. That is sad. I want to freeze her in time.
Happy 2009 and may 2010 be even better!

1 comment:

Rachel Kenley said...

Are you using Maval Stop? That's what I've been using to stop biting my nails, believe me, it works!