Friday, April 2, 2010

Projects.

This week was supposed to be filled with projects.
I got one done that needed to be done, but the one that I wanted to do,
refinishing the boys beds has yet to be completed, or even started.
Ryan needs to bring them down for me and then I can get started.
So until then:
I watched my little niece this week for my sister.
It's fun cause Brooke and Kenadie are starting to notice and want to play with each other.

Until they both want the same thing, and then it becomes survival of the fittest!

This little project did get accomplished this week. Ryan took yesterday off so that we could fix our poor little rock garden area.
There is supposed to be two layers of rocks on each of these layers.
As you can see, only one layer of rock is visible. and that top layer had begun to fall.

With lots of HARD work (pretty much all from Ryan) this is what it now looks like.

So much better! Now it is my job to plant some flowers.
It was 80 degrees yesterday. But I know all too well that we'll most likely still get a frost so I'm holding off on the flowers for just a few more weeks!

My project was going through all the bins and bags of clothes. It took me a day and a half and I'm so glad it's over.
I think Ryan thought he walked into a tornado the first day. There were clothes literally everywhere. But now my closets and storage is de-junked and I can get on with all my fun projects I've been wanting to do!

No comments: