Thursday, March 4, 2010

Is Spring coming?!

I think spring is just around the corner!
The sun feels warm coming in through my windows. You can even go outside without putting on a million layers, and it feels GOOD.
My kids are waking up with the sun.(which I wish they didn't. I lost my quiet time to myself in the morning...)
Oh look how happy she is. Even she can feel spring coming!
My boys are so cute!
They have been way into coloring, and making "books". I no longer have to drag them from the wii to do something creative of productive. They do this on their own. I know it's a miracle!
I am choosing to believe it's the power of the sun and the ever approaching spring that has gotten them out of their couch potato mode and into the creative side of life!


The one good thing about winter, and a LONG winter, is how EXCITED we get for spring to come. I think it makes us appreciate warm weather more.
And I plan on taking FULL advantage of that!
Watch out spring and summer, here I come!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: