Thursday, March 11, 2010

Morning

Is this what 8:30 in the morning looks like for you?!

I just love it! They are such cute little kids!

On another note:

It seems that I now live at Lifetime. Don't' get me wrong, I love my job, and I love the perks that come with it. I just don't love working EVERYDAY.
At least my kiddos love going,so it doesn't make it too bad.
I just think I'm starving my husband.
I was going to get on this kick of making dinner every night.
Well since I've worked every evening this week, that plan has yet to come to pass.
BUT, I don't work tonight, SO I am going to make dinner!!!
Buffalo Wild Wing pizza to be exact.
They have the best sauce on the planet!! Which then makes the best Buffalo Chicken Pizza.
I know, you can be jealous. Mouth watering jealous. It's OK...

1 comment:

Bald n Beautiful said...

You can't leave our mouths watering without posting the recipe!