Monday, April 19, 2010

Happenings

Just look at this little girl!
Just about the sweetest thing you ever did see!


My boys are now twiners in the smile department.
Even though Brandon is missing one more tooth they think they look the same, and they think it's so cool! I am glad!
My little diva girls.
Kylee is coaching Brooke very well in this department.
I still can handle her diva attitude a little more than Kylee's,
Although I'm sure that's all about to change...


In other news, My sister Hanna is here visiting and we are having a blast!
We were supposed to have all sorts of fun today:
Going to the Gym, Workout, soak in the hot tub, steam room, nice shower,
Then take the kids to a park or a lake.
But low and behold both my girls decided last night that regurgitating all their food ALL night long was a better idea.
So instead Hanna was AWESOME and helped me clean my house.
Since the vomiting beauties had not been sick since the AM we took the kids on a bike ride!
The girls sat in the carrier and Brandon peddled his little legs out. Pretty much the whole 3.5 miles of the ride. Amazing seeing he crashed just 2 weeks ago. Every time we came to a down hill though he walked his bike down the hill. He's a smart boy what can I say!
We took them to get slushies on this BEAUTIFUL spring day in Minnesota!
Hopefully everyone will remain well so we can have some fun tomorrow.
One of my dear friends has a pool and invited us for a swim.
No worries. 70 outside and water temp at a nice 89.
Life couldn't get any better!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

so glad you guys are having so much fun!!!!

The Asays said...

Hey Katie- Cute pics. How do you do those mural like picture blocks that you use so often. I love them!