Friday, April 16, 2010

Why?

Why is it that every time I am home with my kids at night they constantly get out of bed?
When Ryan is home alone with them they STAY in bed...
Why is it that there are just those days where nothing seems to go right?
Why can't I get myself motivated to get ready for this neighborhood garage sell?
I am motivated to shop at them, just not get my stuff together!
Why do I go through these periods where I just feel blah!?
Life is so good, really it couldn't be better.
I have an awesome husband. Who as a great job and works so hard.
So I have a wonderful home to keep us all safe.
Really when it comes down to it, the BEST kids.
Great friends.
Great neighborhood, with great neighbors who love my kids.
An awesome ward.
I live in this beautiful country.
There are blue skies outside today. AHHH...
Yet here I sit, trying to muster up the energy to do something, anything.
I just feel like being in bed all day.
This is not me.
I will come back. I know it.
I'll just keep at it.
And then I most likely will delete this post out of embarrassment for my whining and complaining.

2 comments:

The Ellis Fam said...

I'm with you. I have been so blah for a few days too. Is Ryan gone for just tonight or for a week or two? I wont tell you to do anything to fix it, people tried to tell me how to fix it what do they know. But I hope you find something to make you smile.

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

i have those days too! especially when i go to the doc and she tells me i have gained 10 lbs since last visit.... 10 lbs in 5 weeks. are you kidding me... hopefully that will cheer you up. either I just eat like a pig or this little boy is going to be a chunk. either way.. no fun at all:):) but I LOVE YOU!