Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Play.


We are just having too much fun this Christmas break. Lots of playing, and family time.
I am in heaven!
Yesterday, Ryan took a half day, so we watched the Purdue Game,(heaven forbid we watch later it had to be right then!) then loaded the kids up and went back to the MOA to use the rest of our free tickets!
Me met up with some friends and hit as many rides as we could!
We didn't miss out on the meet and greet with Pablo and Shani-qua:

The merry go round.
The boys had fun just goofing off:

Brooke was in Baby land heaven:

Kylee posing as always:

By 7:30 we were famished, so we headed to Famous Daves!

Kylee clearly excited about having Sprite, and water!

The rest of the crew:
6 adults and 11 Children. I'd say we deserve a metal for braving dinner with so many!


Monday morning I had the opportunity to try out my new winter running gear.
After the initial shock of the cold, and getting warmed up, it was actually really nice.
I have no clue why am I posting this picture?! It's hideous, but hey I had just run 5.5 miles outside at 2 degrees. And survived! It was so nice to be outside again. Really breaks up the monotony of the treadmill. So now I can run on Saturday's with Lifetime's run club again!
Yeah for good running gear!

No comments: