Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January Blues.

Nothing like the January Blues I tell ya.
The time of year when you just want to curl up in a whole and hibernate, or if you live in the arctic like I do dream of escaping to somewhere tropical.

Oh well, I guess I will continue to stare out at the snow covered ground and dream.
But at least I have these cute kids creating fun pictures to brighten up my mood:

And make me laugh until by stomach hurts.
I love my kids, They are amazing.
Even when they throw themselves on the floor in fits of rage. Awesomeness.

And this is me:
Great day of lounging with the sis. And now I am bored, can you not tell?!
Ryan is at a work dinner. Lucky him.
But this time it wasn't Mac-n-Cheese for me (although that is what I fed the kids), I dined on amazing taco salad(with chicken, it's much better!).
Nothing too life altering, but hey, that's life.
Until next time...

No comments: