Friday, February 18, 2011

Little Brooke has Surgery!

Tuesday we took Brooke in to the hospital to have tubes put in and an Adenoidectomy.
I'm not gonna lie, I was a little nervous. I know these are both routine surgeries, but she's my little baby!
I had forgotten my camera, but the nurse saved the day and took these two. She was so precious in both I couldn't decide which one to post, so I put them both up.
So I don't have any post op, groggy pictures of her, but that's OK.
She did great, wasn't even that crabby when she woke up, which they heavily prepped me for.
Sure enough she once again had a double ear infection. The doctor was actually shocked that her ear drums hadn't burst yet. So that was fun dealing with stuff running out her ears all day!
I am proud to say she is mostly back to normal, still a little agitated, but I am hopeful we are at the end of the non-stop ear infection phase!

No comments: