Sunday, March 6, 2011

A little Piece of Heaven

DAY TWO:
Was just spent soaking up the sun! And that is just what we did!
Isn't my honey so hot?!:)

This was our view at lunch. The best lunch of quesadillas and guacamole EVER!
We also took a nice run on the beach. Much different from running on pavement.
My little feet were sore, and my calves.
But hey sure beats running on the treadmill or in the snow!
We moved from the beach to the pool, where we met more Minnesotans than any other American there! I wonder why...hahaha!


Now this is the BEST drink ever. If you could have gotten drunk off of this, I would have been the whole entire trip. Limonada made with soda water!

We headed into town again, did a little market shopping and then ate dinner at a fabulous restaurant. The best al-pastor tacos I think I've ever had! Dinner was complete with a mariachi serenade!
When we got back to the hotel, we hung out in the lounge for a while. The lounge part of the lobby was so beautiful, day and night. I guess it won an award for the best hotel lobby!
I could get used to this life!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: