Monday, May 2, 2011

Bi Polar Minnesota

I think Minnesota is Bi Polar. At least when it comes to the weather.
THis was a week ago. We were having such a fun filled spring day! The sun was shining, it was in the 60's, my kids couldn't have been happier!
I mean just look at that face:
A face of pure joy!
The girls were so giddy, they thought a sword fight with bubble sticks would be fun:
Brandon couldn't even contain his joy as he enjoyed the warm weather!

Here is where the bi polarness of Minnesota comes into play. WE have had cold, rainy temps ever since. It feels like November instead of May. The sun maybe peaked for a second or two, but that's it. I think we will be lucky if we hit 40 today. Now I know that the weather here is unpredictable. I just don't enjoy the teasing of lovely weather, only to have a week of rainy COLD weather to follow. OR if we were going to just have one nice day a week, could it be Saturday?! Cause that is the day I run outside, and the day as a family we try to do outdoor things. But EVERY Saturday has been COLD/and or RAINY...
So as I look ahead to the forecast my prayers are slightly being answered, and I think that Minnesota is on meds. Cause instead of cold and rainy, it's spring weather(60's) and rainy. Hey I'll take it. Hopefully by June, Minnesota has been on meds long enough to decide to stick to the season it should be!

No comments: