Friday, September 2, 2011

A summer wrap up.

And what better way to end it than with a camping trip?!
We are headed off today to camp with some friends. Eat, of course. Play, laugh, get no sleep, and just have a blast!
This week has just flown by! We had back to school night Wednesday where we put the kids supplies away and were able to meet their teachers. All of the kids seemed pretty excited. Brandon was NOT thrilled that we went to his classroom last. And so for that, I think he thought a little pay back was in order. As we were putting his things in his desk, his teacher came over to introduce herself.

Mrs. O: Hi Brandon, I'm Mrs. O what's your name?
Brandon: Um... Bob.
Mrs. O: Bob... uh are you sure, I don't think I have a Bob...
Brandon: Huge grin on face
Ryan: Oh come on tell her your name...his name is Brandon.
Mrs. O: Oh Brandon are you so excited to start school!?
Brandon: Not really.

Oh this child. He really is a carbon copy of my brother Joey. Before I know it he's gonna be in college, thinking he knows more than me, and doing crazy dare devil things! Yikes!

All three are really excited to start school. I am ready as well. And then there are moments I am not. How can those little twins be in first grade?! I was getting chocked up on back to school night just thinking about it. Silly. That only tells me what a mess I'm going to be come Tuesday.

To top it off, Monday we walked to a park for FHE and I went to get my camera to take some pictures and what did I do...dropped it! UGH. It turns on, it just won't focus, and the few times I did get a picture, nothing. Just black. So it's off to the shop to see if I can get it fixed and so back to my point and shoot for the camping trip and first day of school pictures. Bummer. I have been spoiled with that camera. Serious heart breaking going on as I even type this. Boo.

So now I am off to get us ready for some serious camping, (sans nice camera...sniff) and last minute back to school shopping! Happy weekend!

No comments: