Saturday, October 1, 2011

Coming to the Finish Line.

This is my group! (minus Kelli B...we missed her!)
We have been through it all together. LOTS of miles, lots of sweat, lots of TMI talk on the road, lots of laughing, and lots of hard work. These people inspire me. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't be in the running shape that I am at this point. I probably would have quit during my injury. Thrown in the towel. They helped me through it and made me a stronger runner.
We had a pre-pre race dinner together before most of my amazing running buddies hit the big 26.2 tomorrow! I'll be there cheering them on and to make sure they hydrate as they cross the finish line!
And one last shout out to our amazing coach, who still has to help 3 of us get to our races in the next couple of weeks! No real recovery for him, poor guy! He is what made this group what it is! Cheer to running!

No comments: