Saturday, November 12, 2011

Time for a Hoe Down!

Welcome to another year of a Hoe Down. Brought to you this time by the one and only "TWINS" AKA: Kylee and Brandon!
 Boy were they so excited to show off the skills they had learned in P.E.
I was quite shocked, and angry I might add, that they had my twins dancing on opposite ends of the gym. RUDE. And because of my back and forth, to try and capture some moments, I had some parents upset with me. I'll spare you the long story, but I was ready to punch a lady in the mouth!

Here is my Cowboy Brandon. He did a fabulous job!
Kylee had no trouble posing for the camera, and making sure I was watching the whole time!






 
I have tried for seriously the past 2 hours to upload the video I got, but for some reason it's not letting me. Oh well. Just envision a bunch of first graders dancing around in a circle singing cute silly songs. Amazing visual I know! Until next year!

No comments: