Monday, January 9, 2012

Three is nice.

 Three years ago today, we welcomed this little one into our lives. We weren't quite sure after the twins if we would have anymore. Boy am I sure glad we did!
She has brought nothing but happiness to our family. She truly completes us!
 At three, Brooke loves most Disney movies, but Scooby Doo has been her latest craze. 
She wants to be like her older siblings, and I am now no longer needed for getting her dressed. Sometimes that leads to very interesting outfits, but oh well!:)
She loves playing with her friends, and going to Lifetime!
She knows all her colors, and can count to fifteen fairly accurately!
Her favorite food is quesadillas, or hot dogs. She'd have that for every meal if I let her.
She's becoming extremely independent, which can drive me a little crazy at times.
If she wants to do it herself, she'll tell you " No I, I!"
She is missing her Daddy more than words can express. But I am benefiting from his absence, as she is super cuddly with me!
Brooke, we love you and can't wait to spend many more birthdays with you!

No comments: