Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kylee and Brandon

 I can hardly believe that it was 7 years ago today that these two little spit fires entered my life.
 It sometimes seems like just yesterday I was going into the Dr. thinking my back was going to break, only to be told I was in Labor and my twins would be born!
Those were some emotional first weeks. I was so glad to have such amazing friends to step in and take the place of my family until they could come. I really don't think I would have survived without them.
These two little bundles of joy, are just that. Pure joy in my life. As hard as twins are, and I had many days wondering why couldn't they have come separate, I feel truly blessed to have had the experience of multiples. They have taught me so much.
I've had so much fun going back through the pictures of these spunky kiddos.

 First Birthday at the Gibbs.
My little mess makers. They sure knew how to put their heads together and do some serious damage!

Kylee at two. LOVE HER!

Brandon. My little momma's boy. Such a cuddle bug.

Three and so full of energy. Brandon loved his "puter"

Kylee and her kitchen set. Starting to become my little diva.

For their 4th birthday we were in Nauvoo.
Classic Kylee diva style. Poor girl was worn out from a day of being strolled around.
Brandon looks ready to pounce the cake!

Five. Five whole years. Ready for Kindergarten. For both mom and kiddos.
And I did shed some tears as they climbed that bus.
How did they get to be so big??

 Six years old, and truly little kids. Not my babies anymore.

They finally had their first friend party and were beyond excited to not be traveling around their special day. When having twins, that's a lot of kids in your home. Wow.

Birthday number 7! Where have the years gone??
Brandon loves the Wii, and building Legos.
He loves to swim, ride his bike and scooter, and play with friends.
He is still such a mommas boy, and that melts my heart.

Kylee is a little mother, bossing all her siblings around.
She is a little socialite, wanting to spend most of her time with friends.
She's a girl, loves shopping, painting her nails, and has recently become very into doing her own hair.
I will do it for her, and not an hour later she has changed it.

What would we do without these to little spunky kids in our lives?!
Kylee and Brandon, we love you. Happy Birthday!

No comments: