Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving!

 Thanksgiving has come and gone, and I think I am full for the next few weeks!
We had Mark, Caroline, Scott, and my brother Joey up for the big day.
We really missed the rest of the Ellis family, maybe next year.
There was an abundant amount of amazingly good food. 
Hence the fact I am still full from all the food!

My little ladies helped me out in the kitchen. I seriously love them. What loves.

As tradition, we headed out to the movies that night. We went and saw Wreck it Ralph.
It was such a cute movie, and so much fun going to a movie with my kiddos.

Then, later that night, Caroline, Joey and I headed out to experience Black Friday shopping.
There was a few things at Target, and Sports Authority I thought would be worth going...
well boy was blown away! I went last year with some of my neighborhood friends, but with Targets all over the twins cities, while still crazy, not near like what I experienced here in little IF. One Target in this little town and it was enough for me to turn around and say forget it!
We headed over to Sports Authority, and waited awhile, and then after waiting for a half an hour, I got out of the car and went to the door... it didn't open  until 5 am. It was 11:45. Wow. Forget that!
So we headed over to the mall just for kicks. This was the scene:
Lets just say insane! I just couldn't believe the amount of little kids up and about at this time of night!
Don't people normally Black Friday shop for their kiddos?! Apperently not.
It was an eperience none the less, but I think The cyber shopping is more up my alley.

We took the kids to play at Chick-Fil-A, and of course to enjoy their delicious sammies. Ooh and those waffle fries. Yum.
As this month of Thanksgiving comes to a close, I am so thankful that I live close to family, and that we got to enjoy a fun few days together!

No comments: